This scholarship scheme is an ongoing yearly program for Nigerian undergraduates studying in Nigerian tertiary institutions. So please you continue to visit this site for more information on current programs and other scholarship schemes.
Visit the links posted below-
Eligible Fields of Study: All
About Scholarship: Each year, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility. This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other International Oil Companies (IOCs) need not apply
Number of Scholarships: Several
Value of Scholarship: Yet to be confirmed
Duration of Scholarship: Onetime financial support
How to Apply
1.Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2.Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3.Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4.University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5.Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
1.Recent Passport Photograph.
2. Certificate or Proof of Origin.
3. Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
4. UTME result
5. JAMB/University Admission Letter
6.1st Year Result showing CGPA
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
You will need to register here
Sponsors: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN)